EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Pre-Natal or Post-Natal Massage with Back Scrub & Back Mask + Free Foot SpaListing Number: 1221800003
TRM 10.00 + RM 99.00 per pax
Therapeutic massage has been used for centuries to improve overall health, reduce stress, and relieve muscle tension. Massages during pregnancy have often received ambivalent responses from the health community regarding its safety and purpose. Modern investigation and research has shown that prenatal massage therapy can be an instrumental ingredient in women’s pre-natal care and should be given careful consideration. Pre-Natal massage also relieves stress in the back, hips, and other joints while allaying discomfort in swollen legs.
The post-natal massage treatment, however, will:
1)Ease sore spots and relax muscle tension. The whole process of childbirth puts a strain on the body, particularly abdomen, lower back and hips. The upper back might also be sore if the mother is breastfeeding in a non-suitable position.
2) Increase the flow of blood and oxygen to the muscles, getting rid of the toxins.
3)Help mothers feel relaxed. Massage encourages the body to release endorphins - the 'natural pain killers' and 'feel good' hormones secreted by the brain.
4)Help the body release oxytocin. Oxytocin triggers the let down reflex which releases milk from a mother's breast. This means that breastmilk might leak during the massage treatment so mothers are advised to keep the breastfeeding bra on along with some breastpads. A breast massage will help open blocked ducts, loosen clumps or hardened areas, and reduce the risk of mastitis. Vigorous massage on the breasts can do more damage than good so do ensure that only soft and gentle strokes are applied to the breasts.
5) Speed up the recovery process for mothers who opted for caesarean section. Although mothers are usually advised to steer clear from the wound as long as it hasn't healed, gentle massage to the area thereafter will increase blood supply and help with internal healing.
6) Improve well-being and immunity by stimulating lymph flow.
7) Help mothers cope with baby blues and post-natal depression. Some experts say that a massage is an excellent stress buster and mood elevator.
8) Reduce fluid retention and the appearance of cellulite, contours body, and regulates menstrual cycles.
* Option 1: Pre-Natal Massage with Back Scrub and Back Mask + Free Foot Spa
* Option 2: Post-Natal Massage with Back Scrub and Back Mask + Free Foot Spa
90-minute Pre-Natal or Post-Natal Massage with Back Scrub and Back Mask for TRM10.00 + XRM99.00 only (Normal Price: RM128.00).
Comes with a FREE Foot Spa (worth RM49.00).
Monday - Saturday: 10.00am to 7.00pm
Sunday/Public Holidays: Closed
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) To book an appointment, please call 03-80667727 / 013-9145314.
2) Booking must be made at least seven (7) days in advanced.
3) Rescheduling must be made at least one (1) day prior to the original booking.
4) Please present the Trumer voucher in order to redeem this offer.
5) Each member is allowed to purchase a maximum of three (3) vouchers.
Product Location : No.60, Jalan Puteri 2/4, Bandar Puteri Puchong, Puchong 47100 Selangor
Minimum Order : Not Set
Quantity Available : Available
Condition : New
Related Category :
Grennic Universe S/B
Important notice for all Trumer Members
ORDERSThere are two delivery options available:
REWARDSUp to 15%TRM will be credited to Trumer members that have purchased products or services listed in xRM on TrumerX.