Home > Products

Salus Calcium Magnesium 500ml

Listing Number: 70038

TRM 25.00 + RM 128.90 per Bottle
(TRM 669.50)


CALCIUM MAGNESIUM MINERAL DRINK (SALUDYNAM®)

Delicious mineral concentrate

Because there’s more to bone health than just calcium

Both calcium and magnesium are critical for strong bones, however; the average person's intake of these minerals is unbalanced.
 The ratio of calcium consumption far outweighs that of magnesium consumption, which affects their subsequent absorption and 
utilisation and sets the stage for weak bones and over-calcification of the body. 

Understanding Calcium Supplements – Daily Supplemental Requirements

You should not try to fulfil your daily calcium requirements with a supplement. Your diet will already provide you with
 a portion of the RDA, (based on dietary calcium), and you should rely on a high quality supplement to provide the remainder.
 This encourages a more beneficial ratio of calcium to magnesium consumption.
The liquid form of Salus Calcium Magnesium (Saludynam®) guarantees a high solubility of the minerals contained.

Liquid vs. Solid

The average person's body will only dissolve 20% of most solid supplements and will eliminate the remaining 80% possibly
 causing constipation, gas and bloating. A liquid solution does not need to be dissolved, so approximately 98% of the elemental 
amount will be available for absorption.

Rates of Absorption

Calcium in supplements occurs in a compound form. The component that calcium is bound to is called the compound or
 'form' of calcium and the calcium itself is called 'elemental'. Dietary calcium is absorbed at an average rate of 10-30% and most calcium supplements are absorbed at rates anywhere between 4% and 45% depending on the forms of calcium used. 
Salus Calcium Magnesium provides the highest rate of absorption possible with a combination of calcium lactate and gluconate, 
which boost absorption rates of 45% and 50% respectively.

Calcium Compounds – Of the four top selling calcium compounds on the market:

  • Calcium Carbonate is inorganic, insoluble in liquid, requires stomach acid and vitamin D for absorption and its absorption rate plateaus after
     approximately 500mg.


Product Location : No. 16-1 Jalan SS 19/1G, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor

Minimum Order : Not Set

Quantity Available : Available

Condition : New

Halal :  

Related Category :

  • Health & Beauty - Food Supplements
  • Health & Beauty - Food Supplements - Vitamins, Supplements & Remedies

  • Important notice for all Trumer Members

    PAYMENT

    Payment Methods:
      1. Payment via TRM
        To complete payments via TRM, you must first ensure that you have sufficient TRM balance in your TrumerX account. Should you have insufficient balance, kindly click here to top up your TRM via the TrumerX app.

        Members can also check their TRM balance via the TrumerX app or in the ‘Account’ section of the TrumerX website.

        Exclusive for TRM users: Trumer Members who complete payments via TRM will be rewarded a bonus of up to 15%TRM with every TRM top up done.

      1. Payment via Online Banking
        Members are also allowed to complete payments via online banking on TrumerX. This includes payments via credit card, debit cards and FPX.

        By completing payment via online banking, members are entitled to receive a bonus of 5%TRM for every transaction carried out.

      1. Payment via Direct Bank Transfer
        Kindly follow the steps listed below to complete payments via Direct Bank Transfer:
        1. Proceed to ‘Self-Collect’ option
        2. Select ‘After Payment is Made’
        3. Indicate your desired delivery address in the ‘Remarks Box’
        4. Complete payment via direct bank transfer using the following information
          1. Company Name: Trumer Shoppe Sdn Bhd (822426-M)
          2. Bank A/C Number: (Public Bank Bhd) PBB 3158181700
        5. Fax or email the proof of payment with the order number stated in your order.

        Do note that Members who complete payments via direct bank transfer will not be entitled to receive any bonus TRM.

    ORDERS

    There are two delivery options available:
      1. Self-Collect
        This option is available for selected merchants only. Items are to be collected at designated areas determined by merchants.

      1. Delivery
        Purchased items can also be directly delivered to members. Shipping charges may apply.

    REWARDS

    Up to 15%TRM will be credited to Trumer members that have purchased products or services listed in xRM on TrumerX.

    Trumer Members are entitled to receive a bonus of up to 15%TRM upon every TRM top up.
    Not Stated
  • Self Collect/Email  

  • Quantity :  
    Delivery Option: Self Collect/Email  
    Delivery Charges By: Per Order
    Remarks:
     
    Tell A Friend